New Tech High Families,
Thank you for an amazing school year. This year really has flown by! We were honored to celebrate our 20th Anniversary with you. Throughout the year, we were able to honor the past, live the present, and get ready to change the future. Without your help and support, we would not have been able to do it!
Thank you to all of the families that donated resources, time, and energy for your student’s success this year. As well, thank you to all of the families that participated in Family Giving. Although we did not reach the goal of $1,000/family, we were able to support some amazing opportunities thanks to your support:
- YOU sent every New Tech High student to TWO college visits.
- YOU supported over 50 students in getting SAT or College Going support.
- YOU supported new maker space and final project materials.
- YOU helped sent a group of teachers to get project-based learning training in Orlando.
- YOU helped make sure every student at NTHS has access to a device.
With that being said, we hope every New Tech High student, parent, or guardian join us at Memorial Stadium on June 7th at 7:00 pm to celebrate our graduating class of 2017. Thank you again for being a part of our family and letting us be a small part of yours. Until next year!